• Subscribe
  • What is the best timeframe before launch? 30, 60, 90 days?

Jao Japitana
    28 replies

Replies

David Rawlinson
    This is a helpful question to ask, thanks!
    Jao Japitana
    @david_rawlinson Thanks, as a newbie here. I'm trying to find ways to make things run smoothly for our upcoming launch. And hopefully, it can also help others here.
    Erick Philbert
    i think 30 is better considering the speed...
    Jao Japitana
    @erick_philbert Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.
    Amelia Charlie
    the best timeframe before launch is 60 days
    Jeff Fajans
    @amelia_charlie Curious, why do you say 60?
    Jao Japitana
    @amelia_charlie @jefffajans yes, can you elaborate more please?
    Aristo Coutinho
    i think 30 days are better
    Jao Japitana
    @aristo_coutinho Why is better than 60 and 90?
    Jao Japitana
    @aristo_coutinho @jefffajans Honestly 30 days is not enough time at all. We initially started with 30 days but had to extend and move the launch day.
    Jeff Fajans
    @aristo_coutinho Curious, why do you say 30?
    Karan Soni
    Best time frame according to me will be 60 days. Preparing for launch takes a team effort and doing it along with the regular work of company can become hectic if you are planning for just 30 days
    Mahsum Akbaş
    between 30-45 is ideal from my Pov.
    Jao Japitana
    @mahsum_akbas Thank you for responding :-)
    Nancy Dunlap
    60 days are better!
    Imran Razak
    It’s dependent on your business. If your startup needs 6 months then it needs 6 months it really depends on what you’re making.
    Adam Johnson
    I think 60 days are better!
    Charlie Choi
    timeframe including the building time? Or just marketing prep?
    Jao Japitana
    @charlie_choi3 just the marketing. It's expected that you have started the product and somewhat in the trial stages already 😊
    Jao Japitana
    Hi friends! Thank you for always making it a point to join my discussions. I have a little favor to ask. Our team is launching today, I hope you can spare a few seconds of your time to support us. Please upvote us, as we are only 2 levels away in reaching #1 product of the day 💕I would be more than happy to do the same on your launch 💯 https://www.producthunt.com/post... Much love!