• Subscribe
  • What is the best time during the day to spend it in the online community like PH?

Stas Voronov
    7 replies
    For me, it's a really hard point. I don't have the energy to communicate in the evening. I prefer to spend my morning on tasks that require a lot of focus. I realized that I'm best able to communicate after lunch nap. What about you?

Replies

Sergei Petrov
    🤔 Perhaps there is a magical period for communication, but hardly a permanent time. It's better for me to create a discussion early in the morning to reach more people. And just participate in communication throughout the day.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    We belong to an online community because we have an internet connection. So we are potential members of the community and not outsiders. So, anytime is good. However, morning time is considered best for engagement. In the morning, you are more likely to be more alert, active, and energetic.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    i do social media and PH engagement in the evening or late at night
    Grace Marshal
    Don't know about other people. But regularly I am spending about 3 hours at night for managing and posting activities of https://offsetsmokerpoint.com/be... . I prefer to work at night time because at night the working environment is suitable for me.
    Nascus Team
    Past papers, also known as previous year papers or model papers, are sample tests or practice materials that contain questions and answers from previous years' exams. They are often used as a study aid for students preparing for exams, as they provide an opportunity to familiarize oneself with the format, style, and difficulty level of the exam. All knec past papers are also a valuable resource for teachers, as they can use them to create practice tests or quizzes for their students. Teachers can also use past papers to create lesson plans or to identify areas where their students may need additional help or support.