• Subscribe
  • What is the best thing lockdown gave you?

Tvisha raji
    19 replies

Replies

The drive to work on projects ๐Ÿ˜
    Tvisha raji
    @maxwellcdavis and honestly the time too weirdly!!!
    Utsav Shah
    Peace and space
    Tvisha raji
    @utsav_shah3 Oh yes definitely XD
    Graeme Oโ€™Connor
    More time to spend on side-projects and learning
    Tvisha raji
    @iamgoconnor Oh this I completely relate to!
    I came up with https://skilledup.life - free talent for tech startups
    @tvisha_raji We are trying to fix the problem How do you get a job when you have no experience and the employer is asking for experienced candidates?
    Tvisha raji
    @manojranaweera Honestly this was a problem I came across at the beginning of my second year for internships. I somehow did end up landing one. But I think it is quite important to have enough projects skills if you wish to stand out!
    @tvisha_raji We are building https://skilledup.life for adult life - 18 yrs until you die. You can dip and dip out whenever you need to gain new Experiences, or simply to hang out with a new chaotic startup, especially after you retire.
    Tvisha raji
    @manojranaweera Congrats on that !!!!
    Paul Schellekens
    More efficiency in my work, more capacity to work on multiple projects and a stronger connection with my close ones!
    Tvisha raji
    @paul_schellekens It did amplify my efficiency honestly!
    Enola VEDOVOTTO
    The willingness to work on projects that make sense and that can bring me both personally and professionally.
    Tvisha raji
    @enola_vedovotto :) I am glad you could manage to do that !! I can relate to this
    Enola VEDOVOTTO
    @tvisha_raji thank you, hope that the same for you !
    Elena Cirera
    Work from home and flexible working hours.
    Tvisha raji
    @elena_cirera Agree with you on this!
    freela ncing
    A wrecked key or harmed lock Locksmith Point Cook Town Centre can likewise keep you from having the option to lock your vehicle, leaving it helpless against robbery.