• Subscribe
  • What is the best SEO tools?

Jose Rodríguez
    6 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Google KW planner Google Trends Google Search Console Marketing Minger A href eg :D
    Ryan Zhang
    @busmark_w_nika Google's tools are capable of meeting basic needs and are offered for free. The First option.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    iCodeForBeer
    High quality content
    Emily Willis
    I'd love to hear from someone who uses OTTO by Search Atlas. Or any others like it? Currently, I license the tools below, so I'd have to sacrifice one to cover the cost of OTTO. So, if you use OTTO, I'd love to know whether it replaces some/all of these tools....? At $99USD/month for 5 sites it's expensive when I only need one site for our startup. A shame they don't have a freemium model to start. The costs add up! Frase.io - I use the brief template feature, the content outlines (together with Claude) for briefs & my writers optimise blogs in Frase Ahrefs - I use for k/w research, search intent, rank tracking, competitor research, tech site health etc Claude.ai - I use for content outlines, reworking copy, meta data copywriting, video scripts, marketing copy, idea creation Hemmingway - to keep copy at an accessible reading level (& of course Google Serch Console/Trends etc) I'd love to know what stack others use, particularly for auditing for topical authority around target primary keywords