• Subscribe
  • What is a book you found useful for your professional development?

Kartal Erkoc
    31 replies
    For me, the classical one "How to Win Friends & Influence People" was very helpful for building better relationships during my early career.

Replies

Grace Hur
    The 10 types of innovation! Innovation is not always about having a novel product idea.
    Kartal Erkoc
    @gracehur Thanks for sharing!
    Ivo Scherkamp
    @gracehur Great book indeed!
    John Morrison
    Clean Code by Robert C. Martin
    Elif Duran
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    Inspired: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love, by Marty Cagan
    Kartal Erkoc
    @elifduran Thank you! Adding that to my list 📚
    Ivo Scherkamp
    From "Good to Great"
    Kartal Erkoc
    @ivo_scherkamp Thank you for sharing, this goes to my wishlist! 📚
    Franziska Kroll
    Reinventing organizations by Frederic Laloux. Great if you want to learn about self-organized teams and purposeful work.
    Josh Russ
    "Build" by Tony Fadell He built the iPod/iPhone @ Apple then started Nest. Such a great read!
    Kartal Erkoc
    @apple @josh_russ1 I enjoy success stories! Adding to my list, thank you Josh!
    Maria Noemi Hernandez
    How to Own the Room!
    Kartal Erkoc
    @mimih_arteaga Will look into that as well, thank you! :)
    Grace Hur
    @mimih_arteaga Ah! so cool! ❤️
    Luis Enrique Medina
    Unfuck Yourself by Gary John Bishop and Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely. Both books go a long way when exploring concepts of relationships, perspective and the way to handle life.
    Kartal Erkoc
    @medinaluis Thanks for sharing these Luis. Also, Predictably Irrational seems like a good read for behavioural psychology, can't wait to read that! 👌🏼
    Sanjay Somashekar
    Never split the difference by Chris Voss is super helpful as it helps us understand a lot on being attentive and learning more about the person we are dealing with than jumping on what we are trying to achieve!
    Kartal Erkoc
    @sanjay_somashekar I totally agree! I enjoyed a lot reading that book. Especially the conversation with Harvard professors in that room was quite an interesting beginning.
    Marko Rakic
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    From zero to one - Peter Thiel. Atomic habits by James Clear.
    Kartal Erkoc
    @marko_rakic2 Thanks Marko! Atomic habits gave a good insight and helped me to take some action as well. And even today I'm still following it whether it is to read only one page a book, or one push-up a day, just to keep my habits alive.
    Bjorn Gustafsson
    The Leadership Challenge By: Jame Kouzes and Barry Posner
    Kartal Erkoc
    @bjorn_gustafsson Thank you for sharing Bjorn! 🙏🏼
    Chetan Natesh
    Up the organization by Robert Townsend.
    Kartal Erkoc
    @chetan_natesh Thanks for the input!
    Harshavardhan Reddy
    Own Your Niche by Staphanie Chandler
    Kartal Erkoc
    @harsha_vardhan01 Will look into that as well, thank you!
    Robbert White
    How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie...Our Financial Consultant & Advisor will help you plan & save for your financial goals. Visit us now!