• Subscribe
  • What inspired your product's name?

suman saurabh
    37 replies
    Every product has a story, and we're eager to hear yours! Did your product's name come to you in a dream, or was it a result of brainstorming sessions with your team?

Replies

Liz Worthy
    We did a lot of brainstorming to reach UnlimitedBG. Unlimited = unlimited free downloads BG = image background removal
    Steve Lou
    Spheria is a reflection of our 2 brain hemispheres that work together to collect memories, express feelings, and make rational decisions. Our brain shape our knowledge and experience. That's why we named it that way :)
    Sara
    Clozure ! Something we all can relate to :P
    George Burmistrov
    Well, it's simple. Blocks is a drag and drop email editor that utilizes... blocks. Yep. That's it.
    Tyler Scott
    TipBuddy came from the idea that I want all my products to be helpful like a "buddy" or "friend". So I went with TipBuddy since it's a funny sounding name, easy to remember, and gets the point across in two words.
    Matt James
    I'd tell you but than I'd have to kill you jk :P
    suman saurabh
    @afterai i would better die after hearing your name rather than stay alive to see tesla being renamed to Y. jk ;)
    Chinmay Singh
    When I talked to our prospects, they kept on saying "I wish I could automate tech support". So I named the company the company iWish AI.
    Chinmay Singh
    @suman_saurabh2 the previous company I started and sold (now called TeleVox Health) was named SimplifiMed. This was because everything in healthcare is complex and our mission was to reduce complexity.
    Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    Pythia was a high priestess in ancient Greece who could predict the future. Most notable kings came to her before critical moments in their lives to gain knowledge and decide what to do next. Since our Pythia is an analytical platform that provides knowledge, and we built it for founders, managers, and entrepreneurs, we thought it was a good match!
    suman saurabh
    @mary_rumyantzeva very deep thought indeed! i just checked your product. seems pretty useful. will try it out
    Liz Worthy
    @mary_rumyantzeva Awesome! I love how Greek mythology is so universal and how behind every name there are stories. Best of luck to you with your analytical platform!
    Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    @suman_saurabh2, thank you! I would appreciate your feedback! Hope you find Pythia useful! But if you see how we can be better, please feel free share it with me :)
    Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    @lizworthy. Thank you! My first education was in philosophy. Since then, Greek mythology has been always a source of inspiration :)
    Liz Worthy
    @mary_rumyantzeva I’ve had a re-introduction to Greek mythology through my child who loves the Greeking Out podcast + mythology graphic novels.
    Philipp Shay
    In my previous project, Yoloco is my first success. Now I'm working on YoChats, which is all about the idea that you only live once known as Yolo.
    Maksym Skrypka
    Breathing + zen = Breazen. My app helps you relax with breathing exercises https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Aarav Pittman
    My product's name is inspired by my own name. I wanted to create a brand that was personal and unique, so I named it after myself.
    suman saurabh
    @aarav_pittman what is the name/url of your product? let me tell you it is very unique in tech where people think about branding while building their product. would love to folow you through
    Naming a product is often a fascinating journey, and it can be inspired by a variety of factors. In the case of AiToolsKit.ai, it seems like the name reflects the essence of the platform. It's essentially an all-in-one toolkit that harnesses the power of AI to offer a range of tools for productivity, SEO optimization, writing assistance, and social media and marketing tasks. The "Ai" in AiToolsKit.ai is a clear nod to the central role of artificial intelligence, which drives the platform's functionalities. What I find intriguing about this name is how it succinctly communicates what the product is all about. It's not just a name for the sake of it; it's a name that aligns with the core features and capabilities of the tool. It's all about making AI accessible and practical for everyday tasks in the digital landscape. So, in this case, the product's name serves as a clear reflection of its purpose and functionality. Your feedback and support are highly appreciated. PH Link: https://bit.ly/product-AiToolsKit
    André J
    Just finding something short, related, and available as a domain. Something that could last 10 years or 100