• Subscribe
  • What inspired the idea behind your product?

Mileva
    11 replies

Replies

Kostya Bolshukhin
    We build tool to help caring managers run awesome 1-on-1s with team Both cofounders led teams. Most of coaching and feedback we shared, were on 1-on-1s. But the tools we had to use weren't giving us the experience of our lives. Idea stuck and one day, standing in the grocery store we started talking how it could work differently. The rest is history
    Ankur Sharma
    At WiseAdvizor, the inspiration came from my personal journey as an entrepreneur. I faced many challenges, and as an entrepreneur, you often need to guide your team in areas that are not your domain. Getting answers from Google, YouTube, or blogs can be time-consuming and often provides only general advice. That’s why I thought of creating a platform where you can connect directly with mentors, successful entrepreneurs, and industry leaders. Each individual brings their own expertise, and you can filter them based on that. You can check their experience, expertise, and other details, and then simply schedule a call to discuss your challenges and get real-life insights and strategies. Checkout - wiseAdvizor.com!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Most of the products that I've built are often by scratching my own itch.
    Amit Gawande
    we built our first product - CVViZ (AI recruiting platform) - after we first hand encountered challenges in finding the right candidates for the right job. We would spend hours going through piles of resumes to find the relevant ones. And that pushed me to find a simpler solution that would help me identify the resumes that would match our requirement - That was the initial push :)
    Boreas Krüger
    The idea came from a personal need. I wanted a healthier snack option that was both tasty and convenient, so I started experimenting in my kitchen.
    Violeta Redig
    A friend and I were discussing the lack of sustainable options in our daily lives, which led us to develop eco-friendly household products.
    Emilio Chongbang
    Our product was born out of necessity. I was tired of losing track of my tasks and deadlines, so I created a tool to help me stay organized.
    Joseph Lucio
    The inspiration came from my love for animals. I wanted to create a pet accessory line that was both functional and fun for pets and their owner.
    Deandre Akkuratov
    I was inspired by my child's learning challenges. I wanted to develop educational tools that make learning engaging and accessible for all kids.
    Rahul Agarwal
    To make sales people fall in love with their job.