• Subscribe
  • What field are you planning to use GPT4o for yourself?

Huxley Jay
    7 replies
    Incredible human-like voice and word. Apple collaborates GPT4o for their AI solution. Are you all gonna use it for yourself or project?

Replies

NPC C
    hey guys! i work in a startup & recently we've been working on developing an app that caters specifically to finding new activities / travel planning, would be great if you give it a try and give me ur feedback:) +1 (305) 224-6621
    QING LI
    I’m planning to use GPT-4o for my personal projects. It's going to be awesome for improving document processing and making everyday tasks easier. Can't wait to see how GPT-4o boosts productivity and creativity!
    Huxley Jay
    @pdftopdf Wow I'd like to hear more about your personal project! Is it for the work or personal task? I've kind of wondered whether many of you use it as an individual or a company matter.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, absolutely! I'm planning to unleash the power of GPT4o in my quest to create the most captivating interactive storytelling experience ever! Who knew collaborating with a cutting-edge AI could make me feel like a digital wizard in disguise? Time to sprinkle some magic into my projects!
    Huxley Jay
    @thestarkster Good one! I also feel like that I became a wizard as you sprinkle the excitement in your text :) Can feel it too!