• Subscribe
  • What do you think which is the better situation to start a business?

Peter Horvath
    12 replies
    If you are a developer primarily, with less knowledge on a certain problem you solve (aka= not building a product for other devs) Or A founder, who has minimal coding/developing skills and a lot more in a specific area where you see the problem and you want to solve it? Which and why? What’s your case? I think this is an interesting topic and I’d love to see what you guys think!

Replies

Igor Lysenko
    A good team is a good start to starting a business.
    Deniz Savkay
    I think a team with 1 person for each of the aspects you mentioned, like in our 2-people startup 😁
    lilia urmazova
    The best thing is to find a co-founder with the skills that you don't have :) My case was the first one (SQA, not development, but doesn't matter), and before I found a co-founder with a huge marketing experience, my business was very sad...
    Peter Horvath
    @lilia_urmazova1 Hehe, indeed, that's an ideal situation and I see startups doing pretty well in a setup like that :)
    Swayam
    Why don't you try collaborating with other people. But again if you plan on going solo, it doesn't matter which one are you because you will definitely need to learn the other skill as you start your journey
    KT
    There is no good situation, you need to start it! If you want to open a bakery - then elevate your storage solutions with a stainless steel shelf https://www.amgoodsupply.com/sta... combining a sleek modern design with durability. These shelves offer a contemporary aesthetic while standing up to the rigours of daily use. It is ideal for bakery business.
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Starting a business when you've identified a clear market need or have a unique solution to a problem tends to be a strong position, Peter. However, it's equally important to ensure you have the right resources and mindset to persevere through the challenges of entrepreneurship.
    Davide De Guz
    Business is by far the most important skill. Building the business and marketing model is one of the most important elements together with execution and urgency. All the rest can be acquired for money.
    Aris Nakos
    The latter, but with a drive to learn to code.