• Subscribe
  • What do you enjoy creating more - blog posts or social media posts? And what tools do you use?

Neelam Goswami
    4 replies
    Blog and social media content are very different from each other and each needs a different approach. Curious to know which is more fun to create for you as a marketer! Also do share the tools that help you in the process 🧐

Replies

AmazingSylvia
    Hey fork!For me, it’s social media lol. But actually I don’t use any tool cuz I think creatively content is important.
    Neelam Goswami
    @sylvia_sheng I totally agree! Social media content is a lot more fun because you can experiment with so many different formats and trends. Also, puts our design skills to test sometimes 😄 Yes, creativity is key! But when you have to produce a lot of content, generative AI tools can be really helpful. With human oversight of course!
    AmazingSylvia
    @neelam_goswami1 Sure it is!Love genarative AI soooo much!
    Kausik Raj
    Social media posts for me. Bcz it's fun and creative to play around with it. I love the carousels in specifically as I can concise the long content in simple short points with direct messages 😜. What's your opinion on this?"