• Subscribe
  • What did you do/achieve last weekend?

mike hasil
    17 replies

Replies

Ali Raza
    Hosted a virtual movie night with friends. Different time zones, one shared experience. Laughs, snacks, and the joy of togetherness in the digital age!
    Igor Lysenko
    I completed many tasks and resolved important issues regarding the company. It was a productive weekend for me. Although I always have them, I deliberately make sure that every day is productive, haha
    Madison Gallaghers
    Road trip to the coast, waves and seafood. Weekend perfection!
    Macauley Quinn
    Organized a virtual book club meetup, discussing diverse perspectives and diving into a literary journey together. Shared laughter, debates, and a sense of camaraderie books connecting souls!
    Sirina D
    Hosted a game night, laughter echoing till the early hours!
    Almas Khan
    Explored a local farmers' market, savoring flavors and supporting local businesses. From artisanal cheeses to handcrafted candles, every find told a tale of our community's creativity!
    Ali Asad Ullah
    Mastering the art of photography.
    Joseph D Garner
    Went off the grid for a digital detox weekend. Recharged with a good book, long walks, and reconnecting with the simplicity of life.
    Whitney M
    Took a leap into the world of homebrewing. From malts to hops, the kitchen became a makeshift brewery. The result? A batch of homemade ale, sharing tales and sips with friends. Cheers to DIY weekends!