• Subscribe
  • What did you build for RevenueCat's Ship-a-ton? πŸš€πŸ˜»

Dan Monaghan
    8 replies
    Hey everyone! Did anyone else join the RevenueCat Ship-a-ton hackathon? I'd love to hear about what you’ve been working on and what you're launching! We built Hyprlink: Save & Share Links β€” a platform to discover the web’s best links through people who share your interests. We're excited to get feedback from the community! ✌️ Launching September 24th! πŸš€ https://www.producthunt.com/products/hyprlink-save-share-links

Replies

Jason Jackson
    Built a mobile app using RevenueCat and GPT-4 to help indie devs generate compelling in-app purchase descriptions and marketing copy. RevenueCat made the IAP flow a breeze to implement. Used the AI to sprinkle a bit of personality into the generated text to boost conversions. πŸ“ˆπŸ˜Έ Shoutout to @revenuecat for the awesome hackathon!
    Felix
    Ordinary People Prompts
    Ordinary People Prompts
    Haven’t heard of that event πŸ™‚β€β†”οΈ But I love your idea - only the name might be a bit hard to discover
    Dan Monaghan
    @wherelambo Thanks! I'd love for you to give it a try and share your thoughts. Haha, I went back and forth on the name a lot, but most of the ones I liked were already taken. I’m counting more on people sharing it with friends than on searches 🀞🏼 Ah, the hackathons over now but sounds like they will do more in the future https://www.revenuecat.com/blog/...
    Nicole Park
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Unfortunately, I found out about Ship-a-ton a bit too late, πŸ˜‚ but I’m launching a guided journaling app for mindfulness built with RevenueCat on the 24th. Best of luck with your launch! πŸ‘
    Dan Monaghan
    @nicolepark haha, as long as you made it to launch that’s all that matters. Nice, I’ll check it out. Best of luck to you too! πŸš€
    Anthony Harris
    We built a no-code tool that lets SaaS companies easily set up complex pricing experiments without engineers. It integrates with RevenueCat and hooks into your paywall UI to swap between different pricing plans and track conversion lift. Super excited to launch it soon! πŸš€
    Chloe Annette Miller
    We built a mobile app for creators to easily track their in-app purchases and subscriptions powered by RevenueCat. Used their API to fetch revenue data and display insightful analytics dashboards. Super cool hackathon, thanks @revenuecat! πŸ™ŒπŸ“ˆ