• Subscribe
  • What are your working hours?

Domas Sakavickas
    12 replies
    I usually start at 8-9 but the finish time is always a surprise for me 😄

Replies

Jon Whitby
    I usually work from 8:30 AM to 5 PM, then take a break to spend time with my kids—dinner, bath, and bedtime routines. After that, I might log back in for another hour or two. I've found that working longer doesn't necessarily increase my output; instead, I've learned to work smarter as I've gotten older.
    Domas Sakavickas
    @jonwhitby that's an interesting one. Personally, I feel that if I work just before my bedtime it affects my sleep. I'm going to bed and still working in my head.
    Johny burg
    6 to 8
    Aryna Ostapenko
    Sometimes up to 12, ohhh startups... but I know it's not okay:(
    Divine Rivers
    Yes, I do 9 - 10. It's easy when you're passionate about what you are building. It's not straight work, Ill go to the gym, walk my dog, and of course eat in between. It's easier when you are launching on Monday as we are and the To Do list is longer than normal and you cant sleep unless you check everything off.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I don't have a fixed working hours. Only whether the result is ready. Sometimes I work at 6.30 AM, sometimes at 11.00 PM, sometimes during Christmas or anytime I want :D
    Aum Pandya
    6-8 PM and 10-12 PM. Work usually after attending classes in daytime
    Milli Sen
    Agreed. Start at 8am and I try to get things done before 5pm.
    Marvin Mändle
    Flexible. Depends on the energy level and tasks
    Ivo Ivanovski
    Today is 24 hours, we are launching Modeliks :)
    Eric Ryan
    Olá Domas! Entendo bem como é isso, a imprevisibilidade pode ser um desafio. Uma dica útil é usar uma ferramenta calcular horas trabalhadas online . Assim, você pode ter um controle melhor sobre seu tempo e facilitar o planejamento.