• Subscribe
  • What are your weekend plans? Work mode 👩‍💻 vs. Chill mode 🏔️

For this weekend the work will outweigh my "free" time. Of course, I am about to mix it with relaxation mode but most of my work will consist of: 🖌️ preparing graphic designs 🎥 recording a new YouTube episode (this one should be about PH) ✉️ writing Sunday's newsletter 🗓️ completing the social media plan 🎞️ editing videos for a local festival How did you decide to spend your weekend? Share.

Replies

Edward C Scott
    Full on chill mood with friends 😍😍😍😍
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @edward_c_scott Enjoy your time! :)
    Regarding those 2 channels, you can find my outcomes (videos + email), Have a look at these: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@busines... Newsletter: https://businessandmarketing.sub...
    Yanlin Wu
    Your plan is inspiring and filled with meaningful work! As for me, I will read books about marketing and strategy, finish my weekly summary, go to the gym and go swimming, and hang out with friends haha.
    @linda_yanlin what is the name of the book? I want to dive into reading again :D
    Yanlin Wu
    @busmark_w_nika The Digital Marketing Handbook, and Everybody Writes. They are focused on content marketing and social media, you may find them helpful.
    @linda_yanlin I think that one is in our library, I prefer paper form but try to be more ecological and use lending services :)
    Yanlin Wu
    @busmark_w_nika yes! you can also find the e-books if you like~
    Nikola Djordjevic
    Haha, I always plan to relax over the weekend, but something always comes up! And speaking of plans, that darn grass in the yard I’ve been putting off mowing for the past three weekends is still out there waiting. Maybe I’ll finally get to it... or maybe next weekend 😅. What do you think, @busmark_w_nika ? Is it work mode or chill mode?
    @djordjevic_nikola in terms of a regular job – it should be chill, but it doesn't because you will be exhausted "physically" :D
    Trevor Sibz
    That's awesome! I won’t have any free time either—I’ll be editing a 1-hour documentary for a YouTube channel called Courtroom Consequences. https://www.youtube.com/@Courtro...
    @courtroomconsequences @courtro @trevorsibz Hey Trevor, interesting channel. Do you use for thumbnails ChatGPT or Midjourney?
    Trevor Sibz
    @busmark_w_nika Thank you, we use Midjourney. I just saw your YouTube channel, great work! Do you edit all these videos yourself?
    @trevorsibz How long have you been doing YouTube? Or maybe I misunderstood it, is it your channel or your client? Yeah, I am doing everything on my own. Thank you for your kind words :)
    @trevorsibz I would like to at least connect with you! What is your LI?
    Trevor Sibz
    @busmark_w_nika Yeah sure, you mean my Linkedin?
    Nathan Covey
    Founder Mode 😎 having conversations with customers and trying to validate our product
    Founder mode became a buzz word XD :D but it is good to push your product to something better :) @nathancovey
    @nathancovey i had a look but it was so long time ago and so many things has happened since then that I remember maybe 10% :D
    Nathan Covey
    @busmark_w_nika hahaha I know right. I don't think many people have read the actual essay about it
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I am probably going to spend some time working but have chill plans too haha.
    @vaibhavdwivedi what do you usually do when chilling? :)
    Dan O'Malley
    I'm out of town this weekend for a wedding. I'm actually in a hotel right now doing some work before heading out to meet family and friends. 😁
    @dan_o_malley Does the marriage take place in a different country? :)
    @dan_o_malley Enjoy the wedding time! :D More people announced to me they are celebrating the same occasion! :)
    Dan O'Malley
    @busmark_w_nika Not in another country. In another city. We drove about 7 hours to get here.
    Bratislava Veličković
    For the first time in a while, I have no plan whatsoever, and maybe it's better that way. 😅
    @bratislava_velickovic I can bet that you will be nervous about having no plans that you will come up with some activity. :D
    carlye Julie
    Full chilling mood 😍😍😍😍
    @carlye_julie I am jealous quietly :D
    @theavalilzz What are you working on this weekend?
    Nifal Adam
    This weekend, I'm gearing up for a dynamic blend of productivity and relaxation! 👩‍💻🏔️ Work Mode: I'll be diving into some serious coding to enhance my product, making it not just good, but exceptionally efficient. With StartupBolt by my side, I'm set to revolutionize how quickly our customers can build their online presence. It's like giving them a turbo boost on the digital highway! Chill Mode: As the sun dips, I'll shift gears from coding to cuddling—family style! We've got a dinner date with destiny, or rather, a local spot that promises more than just food—it's an evening of laughter, stories, and creating those priceless family moments. So, it's a weekend of coding magic followed by family enchantment. Work hard, play hard, right?
    @nifal_adam2 I hope that both work and chill will be equal. :) Enjoy your time with fam! :)
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    Sounds like a productive weekend ahead! Balancing work with some relaxation can be a good way to recharge while still getting things done. I'll also be balancing some work with relaxation - prepping content, finish the job and squeezing in some downtime. How’s your progress so far?😌
    @magomed_ved TBH, I haven't started yet :DDD but I am about to start with graphic designs! :D what have you done so far?
    Alexander Kovalov
    Weekends are where you outwork the competition. They’re sleeping, you’re building. My weekend plans? Work mode, always.
    @alexander_kovalov Nailed it! While others sleep, you can work on something. BUT I cannot forget about energy management – focused work.
    Indu Thangamuthu
    Saturday - Work mode 👩‍💻 Sunday - Derealization or Aloof mode 🛌
    @indu_thangamuthu what can I understand under the "derealization"
    Teun Lassche
    Chill mode in the mornings work mode in the late evenings
    @thlassche_speelplezier do you have still energy after the whole day? How do you do it?
    Teun Lassche
    @busmark_w_nika it gives me energy! Kids in bed and like to push out 2-3 hours then without distractions, full focus
    @kevin_anggara2 enjoy your weekend! :)
    مانوول 🌙
    من آخر هفته ها تمرین پیانو مکنم
    C.V
    None of that implies you use AI Generation. 🤣 Who still does their own work? Deep into programming and development over the weekend but without a doubt a bunch of it with AI.
    @productcio what are you working on with AI? :D
    Edres Efendi
    I’ll be in chill mode..
    @edfgo I am practicing both! :D enjoy the weekend! :)