• Subscribe
  • What are your tactics to automate your business processes?

James Clark
    6 replies

Replies

Ivan Dudin
    1. Do automations so that you don't have to redo them. 2. Don't do automation for automation's sake.
    Diane White
    In automating my business processes, I utilize a combination of custom-developed scripts, integrating existing SaaS solutions like CRM and ERP systems, employing machine learning for data analysis, and implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools that handle repetitive tasks, all of which are overseen by a dedicated automation team to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
    Chris Sheng
    do it all manual at first. validate each step in the process before automating. i see way too many companies automating based on hypothesis.
    Italo Costa | System Developer
    It depends and a lot. If the product price is small, I believe that automating traffic and sales makes sense. If the price of the product is medium or high, automating lead generation and making a closer/personal sale sounds better.
    Brian Vuong
    To automate business processes, I focus on integrating AI-driven tools that streamline tasks like workforce management and data analysis. For example, I tried a tool called Gravis AI, it offers an ERP system that automates routine tasks and provides real-time insights, which helps in making informed decisions quickly. This way, I can reallocate resources to more strategic activities, boosting overall productivity.