• Subscribe
  • What are your go-to platforms for content distribution?

Bratislava Veličković
    14 replies
    I'm curious to know what platforms everyone here uses to distribute their content. Do you prefer broad-reach platforms like Twitter/X or LinkedIn for a more professional crowd? How about targeting specific audiences via newsletters or content aggregators like Reddit or Medium? Are there any underrated platforms you found to work surprisingly well in driving engagement? Let’s hear your thoughts! What works best for you and why? Feel free to share any tips or tricks you’ve learned!

Replies

itrat batool
    It really depends on the nature of the business i believe. But, in most cases, LinkedIn, Twiiter and Insta works best
    Bratislava Veličković
    @itrat_batool I agree! Do you typically use this in conjunction or standalone?
    Dedew
    For content distribution, I recommend platforms like Twitter/X for quick, real-time engagement and broad reach, LinkedIn for professional content and B2B networking, and newsletters for direct, personalized audience targeting. Medium works well for in-depth articles and building authority in niche topics, while Reddit helps engage passionate communities. Underrated platforms like Pinterest and Quora can also drive strong traffic if your content is visual or answers common questions. Combining these platforms based on content type and audience goals is often the most effective approach
    Bratislava Veličković
    @dedew16 A combined approach is typically the best approach, from my experience, too. :)
    Noel Rajakumar PS
    It depends on the type of content. If there's a quick update that I would want to share, then instagram would be my go to place. If there's a though leadership content that I would like to post, then it would be on LinkedIn.
    Bratislava Veličković
    @noel_rajakumar_ps Yes, definitely for posting purposes. But what about promotional purposes, like re-sharing/distributing blogs, videos, etc?
    Noel Rajakumar PS
    @bratislava_velickovic For re-sharing, I prefer LinkedIn. But there's a product limitation on LinkedIn. When you re-share your posts on LinkedIn, your recent posts tend to feature on your profile, if there's an option to hide these posts, it would prevent unwanted screen space. For videos, I would still prefer LinkedIn because of the user intent that is available there.
    Malik Shaw
    Medium helps me reach a wider audience, especially for long form content. Plus, it’s great for SEO.
    Johnnie Kuvalis
    I've had solid results on Twitter/X. It’s quick and easy for sparking conversations, but you have to stay active.
    Awesome Amelia
    Don't sleep on Quora! Answering questions there has actually driven a lot of traffic to my site.
    Bratislava Veličković
    @awesome_amelia Right!? I've had similar results with Reddit, too.
    Jack Hayes
    LinkedIn's my top choice for professional content. Gets good engagement from people in my industry.