• Subscribe
  • What are your best tips for balancing productivity and managing distractions when working from home?

Abdul Rehman
    14 replies

Replies

Adekemi Faronbi
    Incorporate short breaks into your workday to refresh your mind and avoid burnout.
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    Try to set up a space in your home devoid of distractions and things you typically do outside of work. It helps to try and make that "working" space as separate from your home as possible.
    Ijeoma Florence
    Limit social media and non-work-related notifications during work hours to maintain focus and productivity. This helps prevent distractions and keeps you on track with your tasks.
    Imam yousaf
    Set clear work hours and stick to them to establish a consistent routine are best tips according to me.
    Armind Hash
    I'm all about the Pomodoro technique. It's my secret weapon.
    Andrew Dale
    Noise-cancelling headphones are my lifesaver. I stuck a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on my door too. Took me a while, but my family finally got the hint. Now I'm powering through work like never before!
    Gemma Mortlock
    Is it just me, or does anyone else miss the office?
    Priya Rani
    I turn off non-essential notifications on my phone and computer. It’s easier to concentrate when I’m not constantly interrupted by alerts
    Lorenz Sell
    I find headphones work really well. I much more distractible when I'm not wearing headphones. And also, getting very clear on what you need to accomplish that day. If I have a shortlist of the 3 things I need to get done, then I work like hell to get those things done and it helps me get distracted less.
    Malka Parveen
    I find setting a strict schedule helps me stay productive and avoid distractions. Taking regular breaks also keeps me focused.
    Karishma Yadav
    I make sure to create a dedicated workspace. This helps me mentally separate work from home life and minimize interruptions.
    Tedel
    Oscar Wilde wrote, "The best way to get rid of a temptation is to fall for it". If your mind is wandering because you need a rest, take it. Ten minutes sweeping or cleaning the kitchen do not hurt, and then you can retake what you were doing with renewed energy. We were not created to work like machines. It is unhealthy to even try.
    Liu Alex
    WFH 24h.. When it's toooo busy to finish sth, it's always productivity. Btw, I don't have dog and child lol
    Gurkaran Singh
    Balancing productivity while working from home is like walking a tightrope with a squirrel on one shoulder and a cookie jar on the other - tricky but worth the effort!