• Subscribe
  • What are you planning to learn in 2024?

Nithin Jawahar
    17 replies
    I am going to learn full stack coding (Html+CSS+JS+React stack) to build web apps. And I also planning to leverage AI in a better way in my products. What about you?

Replies

zuhaib ashfaq
    I'm a Software Engineer turned Designer. And I am thinking to give programming another go. I plan to learn TypeScript and Node to build some plugins and chrome extensions. I have quite a few ideas in my mind. Let's see where they take me to 😆
    Nithin Jawahar
    @zuhaib_ashfaq Chrome extensions keep luring me too! It's one of the reasons I'm learning programming ❤️
    zuhaib ashfaq
    @nithin_jawahar that is great. I'd be happy to connect to share my journey and challenges. https://www.linkedin.com/in/zuha...
    @zuhaib_ashfaq love the attitude Zuhaib!
    Roland Marlow
    I will continue to learn general business stuff, nocode, marketing, etc. New thing I want to learn is programming, html + css + javascript.
    Nithin Jawahar
    @rmarlow good luck to you Roland! Your roadmap is very similar to mine.
    Jasmine Butters
    I will continue to learn general business stuff, nocode, marketing, etc. New thing I want to learn is programming, html + css + javascript.
    Sunil Ayar
    I'm a Software Engineer turned Designer. And I am thinking to give programming another go.
    Constantine Stan.
    I've already started learning about the inner mechanism of how PostgreSQL works. Different indexing types, why and how they are being applied, buffer managers and vacuum processing :)) All and all going for more depth of the dev knowledge I already have.
    Nithin Jawahar
    @constantine_stan That sounds very interesting! Sounds pretty exciting to learn how the things in the back end works.
    How to tie my shoe laces. 😂. I’m going to learn how to stay committed and true to myself!! I give you credit for wanting to learn a full dev stack
    Nithin Jawahar
    @slimmy82 😅 have lots of ideas in mind, but no action taken so far because of my bottle neck with programming. Hope I overcome it!
    @nithin_jawahar you’ve got this. Or get a cofounder to help with the technical stuff
    Fareed Shah Rashdi
    Objective: The primary objective of the Tourist World Country Exploration Plan for 2024 is to broaden cultural understanding, explore diverse landscapes, and engage in unique experiences across different countries. The plan aims to enhance personal growth, foster cross-cultural connections, and create lasting memories. Destinations: January - February: Japan Explore the rich history and traditions of Kyoto. Witness the stunning cherry blossoms in Tokyo. Experience Japanese cuisine through cooking classes and local food markets. March - April: Peru Visit Machu Picchu and hike the Inca Trail. Immerse in the vibrant culture of Cusco and explore ancient ruins. Sample authentic Peruvian dishes and learn about local agriculture. May - June: Greece Discover the historical wonders of Athens, including the Acropolis. Island hop in the Cyclades, exploring Santorini and Mykonos. Participate in a traditional Greek dance and culinary workshop. July - August: Australia Explore the iconic landmarks of Sydney, including the Sydney Opera House. Dive and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef. Experience the unique wildlife in Kangaroo Island. September - October: Morocco Wander through the bustling markets of Marrakech. Trek the Atlas Mountains and experience Berber culture. Explore the historic cities of Fes and Casablanca. November - December: Canada Discover the natural beauty of Banff and Jasper National Parks. Experience the vibrant culture of Montreal and Quebec City. Attend winter festivals and engage in outdoor winter activities. Activities and Learning Objectives: Language and Cultural Immersion: Learn basic greetings and phrases in each destination's language. Engage with locals to understand cultural practices and traditions. Historical and Architectural Exploration: Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites and historical landmarks in each country. Understand the historical significance of each destination. Culinary Experiences: Participate in cooking classes and local food tastings. Explore the diverse culinary traditions of each country. Outdoor Adventures: Plan budget for transportation, accommodation, meals, and activities. Arrange necessary visas and travel insurance. Ensure compliance with local COVID-19 guidelines and regulations. By following this Tourist World Country Exploration Plan, the traveler aims to gain a holistic understanding of diverse cultures, histories, and environm boxents, fostering personal growth and enriching their global perspective. CHECK:https://www.supreme-cars.uk/best...
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    All about GPTs, prompts, LLMs and anything about AI, a great era is coming
    Nithin Jawahar
    @rick_fan AI is going to the next level in 2024 for sure! I've joined 100 days of AI by Max to make sure I'm prepared for it!