• Subscribe
  • What are the top three features you believe make a product stand out?

Jacobs Journey
    3 replies

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    For me, the main feature is ease of use, simplicity and clarity. The user should not puzzle over the product. It always annoys me when I buy a product to solve a problem, but I get a new problem with how to understand and use the product.
    Mia Young
    1. User Experience: Intuitive design and ease of use can really make a product appealing. If it's solving a problem without creating new ones, you're on the right track. 2.Innovation: Offering something unique or a fresh take on an existing idea. Sometimes a slight twist or improvement on what competitors offer can make all the difference. 3. Customer Support: Quick, effective support can turn users into loyal customers. Even giants like Amazon and Apple prioritize this; it shows you value the people using your product.
    User Experience: A seamless, intuitive interface that enhances usability and satisfaction. Easy Learning Curve: A product that's user-friendly and doesn't require extensive training to use effectively. Better Customer Support: Exceptional customer support that promptly addresses user queries and concerns.