• Subscribe
  • What are the most effective ways to reach senior developers and engage them with your product?

Varun Varma
    4 replies

Replies

Taras Gomon
    Hello. I can recommend an IT company that does its job best. I have worked with many professionals, so I have something to compare with. Qualitatively and quickly. https://magnise.com I definitely recommend using their services!
    Saloni Jain
    I think via Discord communities
    flo merian
    @varunvarma91 hey Varun, what's your objective? if you're reaching out to devs to do some research or beta test early features, I'd recommend using Polywork. It helped me have insightful conversations with GitHub stars. Quick example: if you search for `software engineers` open to `beta testing new products` you can find more than 12K+ potential users. hope it helps ✌️
    Vincent Delitz
    @varunvarma91 What has worked pretty well for me when gathering feedback for Corbado, was to look for contributors on bigger projects on GitHub. Many senior developers have their contact addresses (social media or email addresses) in their GitHub profile. If you check out their repos and have good input or questions, most of them are willing to engage in conversations. After genuinely asking about their projects, often they ask what you're doing and then you can show them your product.