• Subscribe
  • What are the best practices for using LinkedIn to drive PH traffic without being annoying & spammy?

Baba Aghayev
    6 replies

Replies

Kostya Bolshukhin
    I also plan to incorporate more storytelling. Share how I am adopting to do design, with no prof experience in the field. Why we decided to build mgmate and how we ended up launching on PH. And etc
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I am trying to make Call to action a bit softer and combine with a joke Like on the post with PH launch announcement I made a banner with my cat cosplaying PH logo Then I plan to add links and branding around launch on website and LinkedIn group but use it less in content
    Luke Bell
    Comment on relevant posts and join discussions.
    Him Jing
    Connect with others in your industry and share your launch naturally.
    Kristan Servidad
    Definitely really great storytelling in your posts -- I'd also look at ways to automate outbound LinkedIn connections/messages to reach out to other ProductHunt-type business owners who would likely support you, then eventually pivot to your ideal customers.
    Royce Wong
    I try to be honest and candid. We need the support, we appreciate the sharing and spreading of the word and how it'll help us to grow. Be genuine and no one can fault you for trying to work on you passion.