• Subscribe
  • What are the best PH communities for sharing a launch?

Luke
    11 replies
    We're launching very soon (tomorrow), and I was wondering if there are any PH communities on platforms such as Discord, LinkedIn, FB or Reddit in which we could share the launch? Thank you for your help! Luke Edit: Lungy is up here! https://www.producthunt.com/posts/lungy

Replies

Vishal Godhwani from Brew Money
    Brew Money | Take control of your crypto
    Hey Luke, since the launch is just tomorrow. I would suggest reaching out to users of PH on LinkedIn and Twitter and asking them to tryout the product. You can count on my support :)
    Luke
    Lungy: Spaces for Apple Vision Pro
    @vishal_godhwani Thanks, Vishal. Much appreciated. Here it is if you'd like to try it before tomorrow: https://apps.apple.com/app/lungy... :)
    Vishal Godhwani from Brew Money
    Brew Money | Take control of your crypto
    @lukehale do you have an android version?
    Luke
    @vishal_godhwani for now Lungy is iOS only, we'll look at supporting in Android in 2023 / 24
    Rachana
    Hi Luke Your website looks super cool and the visuals are soothing. You have my upvote :)
    Luke
    @rach_ana Amazing! thank you, Rachana
    Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    The app visuals look very cool. Good Luck on the launch! You could share to other communities such as Indie Hackers
    Fabian Maume
    LUNADIO is quite nice. Otherwise, Indie hacker is a good place to post.
    Nico Spijker
    I'm currently managing a community you're always welcome to launch in! Just paste the copy below in your search bar: space.new/w/2k5rz9o
    Lisa L
    There are some FB groups & Slack communities where you can share your products. But the rate of conversion may be quite low.
    Sheriyar haroon
    Attention TikTok lovers! If you've ever wanted to download TikTok videos for offline enjoyment, SSSTikTok is the perfect companion. This popular video downloader lets you save TikTok videos without any watermarks, preserving the original content quality. Forget about the need for additional software - with SSSTikTok, all you need is a valid TikTok download link and your preferred browser. Give it a try and unlock a world of TikTok entertainment! ssstiktok io