• Subscribe
  • What are the best paid products/apps that you use in your daily life, you think worth paying for?

Andisheh Keikha
    3 replies
    I go first: 1. Down Dog app: High quality exercise app, with a different app for each category 2. Mealime app: I make home-made healthy food everyday in half an hour, no mental effort. I get a grocery list every week, no mental effort. 3. Tailwind full UI package: OMG, I can write code in the speed of light, and the result looks awesome! 4. Youtube (paid version)

Replies

Meadow Simmons
    Women-only info πŸ™ˆ Flo app is the best app for not only tracking periods, but also to learn more about how to take care of your overall health, including mental balance. There are 2 main reasons I use this app: first, all the information from there is evidence-based. Second, there is a virtual personal assistant that analyze all the information you give and share further recommendations.
    Andisheh Keikha
    @meadow_simmons oh thank you, good to know. I only used it as a calendar for my period. Now I’m interested in other features.
    Amanda Trincher
    Youtube is really worth it. If you watch content there often, this is the best investment for not wasting your time on ads. Also, I use https://www.swiftpublisher.com/ - Swift Publisher is essentially a universal program for me, which helps to design various works, from brochures, business cards to other layouts and works