• Subscribe
  • What are streaks good for?

Toby Startygen
    8 replies
    Hey, I'm new to PH. What is the Day Streak good for? I'm wondering if this is just a vanity metric to keep people engaged πŸ˜„ Or is tied to something?

Replies

Igor Lysenko
    Firstly, it shows your activity on PH. And secondly, it’s to get into the band rating.
    Igor Lysenko
    @zaryat You have a certain place in the top, if you have 700 days in a row then you are in the top 200.
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    @ixord What's a band rating?
    Toby Startygen
    @ixord What is a band rating for?
    Yami Sun
    @zaryat @ixord @toby_startygen I will personally look into who's on a winning streak to onboard them for our upcoming launch. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.πŸ‘‡ producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
    Toby Startygen
    @zaryat @ixord Ah, just saw that answer, after writing my question. Thanks for clarifying.
    Uma Venugopal
    Shows your credibility of being an active member and contributor to the PH community in turn helping you build substantial relationships during launches.