• Subscribe
  • What are some tools or technologies you use on a daily basis?

Christian Canlubo 🚀
    8 replies

Replies

Olatz Urrutia
    I mean I can't just choose one, I put Slack, but I also use Notion and ChatGPT a lot
    Emily Matick
    The AI Creator Hub by Kajabi
    @olatz_urrutia ChatGPT has become my new most-used tool in PMM. What used to take an hour for me to hum and haw over a first draft is now the work of seconds. And.. sometimes the AI IS better than us. Not afraid to say it 😂
    Kulsoom Awan
    These are some great tools for a daily basis; thanks for sharing ✌️ (P.s, I use multiples but can't choose more than one)
    uqjwjsjsjsa jsjwwiissjsj
    As a techy, I use a variety of tools and technologies on a daily basis. One of the most essential tools for me is my laptop, which I use for everything from coding to browsing the web. I also use a number of software programs, including IDEs, text editors, and productivity apps, to help me work more efficiently and effectively. In addition to software, I also rely on various hardware devices, such as my smartphone, headphones, and external hard drives, to stay connected and productive throughout the day. And of course, I can't forget about the internet, which is an indispensable tool for staying up-to-date on the latest news and trends in the tech industry. Overall, there are countless tools and technologies that I use on a daily basis as a techy, and I'm always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to streamline my workflow and improve my productivity.