• Subscribe
  • What are some of your biggest frustration with your current note-taking app?

Anh Ngo (Austin)
    21 replies
    Notion, Evernote, Obsidian, Google Keep...

Replies

Jonathan Tahiry
    Well I use iPad native note taking app, and sometimes I write with my app pencil and it’d love to take my notes and turn them into reusable text, which is possible) but doesn’t always do great
    mike hasil
    I use Google keep and I find it quite fit for me and very easy to use.
    Cameron Scully
    at first it was just the overwhelming amount of features in notion, but i got use to it over time
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    @cameronscully_ I see, so no frustration with Notion right now?
    Cameron Scully
    @ngohungtheanh Nope love it now but took a while to get into it
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    @cameronscully_ thanks for sharing ;)
    Cameron Scully
    @ngohungtheanh np, i gave your project an upvote by the way 🤝
    Nick
    I been using Notion and Todoist together, which Notion at first was a little crazy, but now I love it due to all the integrations and AI. I have been a little frustrated with some automations that I want to make that would need a lot of legwork to make happen.
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    @reconcatlord interesting, what do you use AI notion for?
    Nick
    @ngohungtheanh At this time, it seems to help autocomplete my tasks and notes as I guess it has gotten used to my writing. Nothing really special, but it does make things a little quicker.
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    @reconcatlord i see, so curious, do you pay for notion ai & gpt at the same time?
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    When it comes to frustrations with current note-taking apps, many users often find issues with organization, limited customization options, or difficulty in syncing across devices. It can be frustrating when a note-taking app doesn't quite meet your expectations in terms of functionality and user experience.
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    @markk0217 I see, can you give an example?
    I totally get your frustration with note-taking apps. It can be really annoying when they don't quite meet our needs. I've heard from many users that they struggle with the lack of seamless integration between different apps, or the difficulty in organizing and finding notes quickly. It's definitely a common pain point
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    @felix_f_tao interesting, what about you? do you have any specific painpoints?
    K John
    I use pen and paper.
    Ruslan.D
    Notion if you smb needs it, then his/her life is overcomplicated and unoptimized .. it's a joke .. probably )