• Subscribe
  • What are some of your biggest complaints/limitations when using an AI tool for content creation?

Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
    11 replies
    Are there AI content creation tools you've used that you felt were a bit lacking in some area, or that you wish had that 1 extra feature? LMK!

Replies

Eugene Yarovoii
    One thing we'd love to see improved is AI tools understanding and capturing complex design nuances better. But it's still pretty cool!
    Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
    @eugeneyarovoii Could you give me an example?
    David Deisadze
    Editing is difficult usually, it does 20% of what I want. Interaction with most tools is not natural yet. Lots of unhandled edge and error cases
    Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
    @david_deisadze Editing as in you often don't like the format or tone of the content created, or some other issue?
    David Deisadze
    @pooja_0712 like lets say I ask chatgpt to make me a diagram. It's difficult to articulate all the small detailed adjustments I want it to make via chat. Much of the context gets lost. A lot of applications I have seen built on LLMs don't facilitate incremental adjustments to the final product in a great user experience.
    Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
    @david_deisadze I get it, I've had some difficulty with generating decent AI images as well, and not to sound salesy or biased, but once our platform could support AI image generation, it's been great!
    Singh Aman
    I think i built the perfect tool of content creators because I was so frustrated because Every time I want to access ChatGPT, I need to login ChatGPT first, filling password, Captcha, and changing browser tab again and again for using Chatgpt that complete make me unproductive and overwhelming. So, I built my own AI tool to access GPT-4 on any site without leaving the current site, you just type "help" and instant access GPT-4 on any site. I think its make me 10 times more productive, and best part is, I was so insecure before launching my AI product because I was thinking no one will buy it. but when I launch the product everyone love it. After launching the product, in just 5 days I make around $300 by selling the complete source code and ownership of the product, so people can use it, resell it, modify it or anything they want to do. My Product link - www.aihelper.buzz
    Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
    @amansinghprince Interesting. Thanks for sharing! Do you still use it now that it's sold or are you working on something new?
    Xavier JJ
    The primary AI concern is its lack of full controllability due to its 'imaginative' nature. Which is why Manual Work are still essential, to ensure the remaining 10% is executed accurately.
    Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
    @dailyfitnessai I get this, we're still not quite there yet with AI tools to rely 100% on it to do the job.
    Jessica Liu
    We should be aware that AI can sometimes generate inaccurate output. The QKV-based transformer is destined for this feature. When we allow AI to automate tasks, it's a factor we must consider, as many operations are irreversible. Therefore, I believe a good working model is one where AI performs the initial execution, and humans review and make decisions.