• Subscribe
  • What are some of the most innovative uses of AI in the entertainment industry?

Eylul Savas
    5 replies
    And how are they changing the way we consume media?

Replies

Theodore Taylor
    For me personally, Shazam was life changing and although a fairly simple concept and UI/UX, its function is extraordinary. To this day, it remains my favorite app and has opened me up to so many wonderful moments, ideas and experiences that knowing a song can bring. I also love their music video playback now and the integration with Apple Music. It wasn't that long ago that I discovered all of the songs I identified through Shazam were being added/saved to a playlist on my Apple Music account. Again, life changing!
    Stephen
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    There are countless innovative uses of AI in the entertainment industry that are changing the way we consume media, at this point. From personalized recommendations to intelligent content creation, AI is transforming the entire media landscape. For example, streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime use AI algorithms to analyze viewers' watching habits and make personalized recommendations for what to watch next. Another example is the use of AI in content creation, where AI is being used to generate original content such as news articles, short stories, and even music. Overall, the innovative uses of AI in the entertainment industry are making media more accessible, personalized, and diverse, and they are certainly changing the way we consume and enjoy media.
    Eylul Savas
    @stephen_smith67 Oh yeah, AI is totally changing the game. Another way AI is transforming the industry is through virtual assistants and chatbots. For example, some movie studios and theaters are using AI-powered chatbots to interact with customers, helping them book tickets, answer questions, and even make recommendations based on their preferences.
    Kia Hays
    One of the ways AI helps is in data management-we are looking at production projects that have thousands working together across multiple vendors & organizations and handling insane amounts of data.
    Eylul Savas
    @kia_hays Absolutely! AI is a lifesaver when it comes to managing data, especially in large-scale projects. The amount of data involved is mind-boggling! Also, with so many people working on the same data sets, it's easy for mistakes to happen or for things to get out of sync, but AI can help catch these errors early on and even prevent them from happening in the first place.