• Subscribe
  • What are some best practices for making a good launch video?

Solomon Bush
    6 replies

Replies

1) You can start the video by showing the amazing end results your product achieves. Then, dive into how your product enables those results, creating intrigue and curiosity. 2) You can consider using an unexpected or fictional character as the narrator. This can add a fresh and memorable twist to your video's storytelling. 3) Incorporate interactive elements, like clickable annotations or hidden surprises within the video. This engages viewers and turns watching into an immersive experience.
    Solomon Bush
    Log Harvestor
    Log Harvestor
    Launching soon!
    @akanksha_hunts Hmmm... These are pretty creative ideas. Thanks for the feedback! I don't have a lot of time, so I may just try to integrate #1. But definitely will keep #2 in mind for later :)
    Solomon Bush
    Log Harvestor
    Log Harvestor
    Launching soon!
    Here’s what I found: - Keep it short and sweet, 2-3 minutes - Start with a hook that grabs the viewer's attention - Clearly explain the problem that your product solves and the main benefits it provides - Use good visuals to highlight on product features - Include testimonials or endorsements from beta users or early adopters (if you have them) - End with a call-to-action Did I miss anything?
    Fabian Maume
    In my experience launch video do not need to be over-engineered. A simple loom recording showing what the app can do, is good enough.
    Solomon Bush
    Log Harvestor
    Log Harvestor
    Launching soon!
    @fabian_maume Okay this is solid advice. I heard the same advice from another Hunter. Thanks Fabian!
    David Gilbert Voice Over
    I may be biased, but, definitely you need good audio quality. You can get that either from a professional voice actor or by doing it yourself with the right tools and knowledge. Nothing will distract your audience more than poor-quality audio. You can get away with less-than-stellar video quality, but not audio. Hope this helps!