• Subscribe
  • What app/way you use to gift someone?

Tanvir Hasan
    5 replies
    I'm actually working in development of gifting app that can save time from peoples life. I will be grateful if you help me understand your perspective

Replies

Daniel Kace
    Developing a gifting app to save time aligns with modern convenience trends. Consider integrating features like personalized suggestions and easy payment options—like sending a starbucks gift card—to enhance user experience and efficiency.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! As a tech enthusiast who has dabbled in various industries, I love the idea of a gifting app that saves time. Personally, I enjoy using alibaba, but I'm always open to exploring new ways of spreading joy. Excited to see how your app evolves!
    Tanvir Hasan
    CHREW - Startup Employee Manager
    CHREW - Startup Employee Manager
    @thestarkster whats more important for you, budget, effectiveness or time consciousness?
    Gurkaran Singh
    @tmwky I'll be very honest here, there are cases actually i gift to 2 kinds of people, first is masses and second is who are really close to me personally or regard to my business. To the masses i try to find the best and the cheapest which i can always find on alibaba. For the ones who are close to me, i spend a lot of time finalising what to gift them, now in this case if you build a platform which aligns my interests and your stock, it would be amazing for example according to my interest suggestions would be (using AI): A,B,C,D,E,F but in your stock/inventory you just have: A and B so just suggest me A and B and i'll order one of them, it would save me a lot of time, and budget isn't an issue here, i mean for these 2nd type of people
    Gerth Sniper
    Gifts are very difficult decision of myself i can say. But i can say that there are still some options that i can use, like for example for my woman i can buy jewelry brand SHIPHRA hey i mean jewelry is always kinda classic thing you know and every woman like it, so why not to apply this option? I think that it is good enough