• Subscribe
  • What AI tools you used for daily productivity. Any recommend?

Daisy Do
    8 replies
    I found I am fully dependent on ChatGPT(no plus!) For content writing\business supporting\tool using... Would love to explore more cool AI tools. Guys, what AI do you use daily to improve your productivity? Would love to explore :)

Replies

Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    ChatGPT is indeed a versatile tool for various tasks. In addition to it, there are several other AI tools that can significantly enhance daily productivity: Grammarly: Great for improving writing quality, it offers grammar, spelling, and style checks. Zapier: Automates workflows by connecting different apps and services. Otter.ai: Fantastic for transcribing meetings and generating actionable notes. Canva's AI features: Useful for creating visually appealing designs with ease. TimeTune or ATracker: AI-driven time management apps that help in optimizing your daily schedule. Each of these tools addresses different aspects of productivity, from writing and design to time management and automation. What specific areas are you looking to enhance with AI tools?
    Kane
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    Launching soon!
    ChatGPT + Gapier( I created it)
    Daisy Do
    BoostAITraffic
    BoostAITraffic
    @blueeon Hi, Kane, would like to introduce more about Gapier?
    Kane
    Launching soon!
    @daisy_do Gapier can enhance the capabilities of GPT's actions if you are using GPTs. For example: - When I am reading, I can use Gapier to drive GPT to read an article, then output a mind map, and finally use Gapier's drawing action to generate a summary poster image that I can share. - When I want to write some low-demanding blogs, I can drive GPT in GPT to create, and then let Gapier's image search action help me find pictures and format them into a graphic article. There are demonstration videos on the PH page: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    Pdfgpt.ai - to summarise long PDFs