• Subscribe
  • What about Micro-SaaS?

Germán Merlo
    3 replies
    It's a new way to build and scale your own software-as-a-service businesses. It allows developers and entrepreneurs to create and launch products quickly and easily, without the need for coding, long-term development, or having a comprehensive technical knowledge. Micro-SaaS offers a hassle-free platform for launching cost-effective services without any of the long-term costs associated with traditional SaaS. With Micro-SaaS, users have full control over their service, with custom domains and promotional options to get more customers. It also includes marketing automation tools, as well as tools for analytics, team collaboration, and customer support. Currently, Micro-SaaS offers products in different verticals, such as e-commerce, marketplace, education, business and more. With Micro-SaaS, entrepreneurs can now start their own business with right away. With low cost, easy setup and instant scalability, Micro-SaaS is an ideal solution for entrepreneurs who want to develop their products without major investment. It's an exciting time for developers and entrepreneurs who want to launch their own SaaS business. With Micro-SaaS, they can create, develop and launch their products with minimal effort, and take advantage of new opportunities in the market faster than ever. Thoughts? Opinions? Feelings?

Replies

Ula Thefoo
    A simple kickstart path! I'm in it
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    what are your popular micro-saas examples?
    Germán Merlo
    @mehmet_yitmen1 all the popular are no longer micro. It's a concept to start up pointing to a niche or vertical with no reinventing the wheel. Applying no-code tools to launch a first mvp and to gain some traction. Currently I'm enjoying so much this one https://www.animstats.com/ that just shows stats beautifully and friendly. Personally I'm working on one, but it's still in process.