• Subscribe
  • We're 1 week away from our launch on April 2nd! Any advice?

Héricles
    17 replies
    Our product is the modern, high-performance alternative to Wordpress and here are some of the features that will be released in version 2.0: - Web-based code editor (more than just a headless CMS) - More observability powers (HyperDX embedded) - Decopilot - AI assistant for code and content - Powerful custom SEO - Opt for self-hosted or managed infra … AND MORE! What do you think? What did you do the week before the launch? Share your learnings with me.

Replies

Guilherme Rodrigues
    I'm sleeping very poorly this week 😂 super stoked about this launch!!! One year of work and learnings from 52 medium and high-volume, complicated SSR webapps in production.
    Héricles
    Support us by hitting 'Notify Me'! https://deco.cx/ph ❤️
    Jake Tital
    Good luck with the launch! Id try to do some AMA about your products in relevant groups such as facebook
    Héricles
    Thanks, @jaketital! Love the AMA idea. Any specific Facebook groups you'd recommend for our product?
    Jake Tital
    @hericles Check the link in my bio. There's one I'm apart of that definitely holds value in the space
    Abdullah Al Afique
    Hi, your product looks very promising. I would like to ask how did you end up having more than 160+ people on your product teaser waitlist.
    Rafael Crespo
    @af1que1 a lot of different ways: - we built a 5k+ mailing list - we have over 2700 devs on our discord community - we activated our social channels (including employees). Linkedin has more than 2k followers - we added an announcement banner on our product so all logged users are invited to check our "pre-launch" page - we looked for reddit channels, discord communities where our value prop would have a fit - 1-1 cold messages on linkedin for potential users (we found devs that have used one of our competitors' github repo before.We then checked their profile, and for the ones that got linkedin listed we sent a message) - we of course invited friends and family in our private social networks
    Abdullah Al Afique
    @rafaelgcrespo Wow, thank you so much for sharing all the details! I am gonna leave my feedback on the launch day. Good luck!
    Clayton Walker
    Wow this is really cool, I’ve been using webflow for a while but I’m not in love with it. Subscribed to follow along!
    Héricles
    @claytonwalker thanks for the support, that means a lot! We know Webflow has its pros and cons, so we're hoping to be a great alternative for folks looking for something different. We're excited to have you on board!
    Swati Baruah
    Promising product! Following to get updated about the launch! I'm launching tomorrow! Do support us!
    Héricles
    Hey @swati_baruah, thanks so much for the support, glad you liked the idea. That's so exciting to hear about your launch too - congrats! 🎉 Would you like to drop your product page link here so we can support you?
    Guilherme Rodrigues
    Hey we just recorded a video and we have a bunch of bugs to fix in 5 days 😂
    Gurkaran Singh
    Exciting times ahead! One week before the launch is crucial - make sure to triple-check your user flows and test, test, test! Get your community buzzing with sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes. Remember, it's all about the final polish now. Good luck with the big day! 🚀
    Aris Nakos
    Looking forward to the launch!