• Subscribe
  • We're 1 day away from launching!! 🚀✨

Alec Nguyen
    24 replies
    With so many AI tools in the market right now, while a bit late to the wave, we wanted to take our time to truly innovate. My team and I hustled and bustled the last 6 months. We made a new and more accurate AI framework for you to interact with your documents. We tested this and it's actually able to perform better than ChatGPT in cross-language understanding. So your support would mean a great deal to me and my team. Please follow our page and get notified when we launch tomorrow. Thank you. https://www.producthunt.com/products/afforai

Replies

Unknown User
    Good luck!!
    Emilia Vicini
    Never too late! Best of luck for tomorrow. I've already set the notification.
    Nick Anisimov
    Good luck, Alec! See you tomorrow.
    Chaitanya Badave
    Congratulations on your upcoming launch! It’s great to hear that you and your team have put in so much effort to develop a new and innovative AI framework. I’m excited to see how it performs in cross-language understanding. Best of luck with the launch, and I’ll make sure to follow your page and set up notifications.
    yash
    AI Profile For Slack
    AI Profile For Slack
    Great, go for it...
    Allison Ly
    Looking forward to your launch!
    Henry Sipchen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    Can’t wait for tomorrow!!
    Stephanie
    Good luck! already set a notification!
    Winnie Signer
    Great work Alec 👏
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    @winnie_signer I would really appreciate it if you could show your support by providing an honest review. Here's the link: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Buse Kara
    Congrats already!
    Kunal Mehta
    It's fantastic to hear about the hard work and dedication your team has put into developing a new and innovative AI framework. Being able to outperform ChatGPT in cross-language understanding is a remarkable achievement. Your commitment to excellence and improvement sets you apart in the competitive market. I'll be sure to follow your page and eagerly await the launch. Best of luck to you and your team!