• Subscribe
  • We just launched, please support us for a healthier planet!

Nicolas Munoz
    6 replies
    Today we've launched our addition of hacks to the platform, helping our users figure out creative ways of using ingredients past their peak or when you have too much abundance of a good harvest you don't know what to do with. Please support us if you'd like to see a healthier, more delicious planet with reduced global emissions from food waste! How does everyone reduce their food waste at home?

Replies

Jan Kostadinov
    Hey Nicolas! 🌿 Big congrats on your recent launch! Love how you're making strides towards a more sustainable world through creative solutions to food wastage. Seeing such initiatives always reminds me of how we at GrowthX have assisted similar passionate teams. We specialize in ensuring your unique message doesn't get lost in the crowd. From helping brands articulate their distinct value, to staying ahead of market trends and connecting them with industry experts for guidance, we've got your back. If ever you're keen on some friendly advice or want to explore how our expert network might benefit you, just give me a shout! Cheers to a greener, waste-free world! 🌎 Warm Regards, Jan
    Olivia Daley
    Congrats! At home, we freeze extra produce right away so that it doesn't go bad as quickly! We also just launched and would love the support!
    Nicolas Munoz
    @ogdaley Thanks Olivia! Happy to support you as well! Thanks for letting me know how you reduce food waste, that's a great strategy.
    Eliza Crescini
    Congrats on your launch! I think it's gonna be a good product!
    Nicolas Munoz
    @eliza_crescini Thanks for the support Eliza! I think so too, just hope everyone else like it as well and finds it useful!