• Subscribe
  • Voice messages or text messages?

Hjalte Niehorster
    10 replies
    I strongly hate voice message. The interfere in concentration etc… am I the only one? WhatsApp should have a feature that the receiver doesn’t allow a voice message. What are your thoughts?

Replies

Nadia Zueva
    Launching soon!
    I feel good when my mom or sister sends me a voice or video message. But when I receive a voice message from a colleague without asking for permission, that's what I can't understand
    Peter Hansen
    I cannot stand voice messages; you must hear each of them in their totality. At least with text messages, you can skim the text. Also, voice messages have "no filter" people repeat and repeat themselves. Writing a text message is more tedious, and people think about what they write.
    Suman Choudhary
    Voice messages have a personal touch, idk how to explain, but I love them!!
    Hjalte Niehorster
    @sumanchoudhary never felt disturbed or annoyed by it? They tend to be lengthy
    Sadath N
    Text message
    WhatsMy RugSize
    Each has its pros and cons. Voice messages can convey emotions and nuances more effectively, making them ideal for personal communication. On the other hand, text messages are quick, easy to reference, and can be sent quietly without disturbing others. Choose based on your needs and the situation. For a stylish way to convert your text, check out . Stylish text converter