• Subscribe
  • VEED IO Gets $1.1M/mo traffic using lead magnets, here’s how:

Natia Kurdadze
    10 replies
    → They find keywords with high traffic and low KD → Then create free tool that solves 1 specific problem for this audience → Each tool is linked to the main product → Currently VEED has a database of 150 tools → The same strategy, called free tool marketing, is used by Framer, Canva, Miro, Ubersuggest and Notion.

Replies

Huge
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    I am constantly searching for keywords every week to optimize my product. This free tool marketing strategy has opened up new ideas for me.
    Simona O'Neill
    Interesting. It's definitely a good idea to offer something for free, but not sure if it will attract the right audience. Most people who look for free tools will rarely convert to paying users. Yes you may gain lots of new users like that, but the goal is to make money right? I saw it first hand. Thousands of users were signing up to our freemium product but only very small number ended up upgrading. Purely because they were never planning to pay and only needed our tool for a one off project etc.
    Marina K
    Generated Photos
    Generated Photos
    Great advice for serial entrepreneurs as well! What tools would you recommend to analyze keywords?
    Adeeb Malik
    @marizombie Although Ahrefs is the go-to if you wish to analyze keywords. To find hyped topics or buzzing topics (and preferably ride the wave), I'd recommend one more tool to the list —> exploding topics
    Raju Sivaram
    Great advice! Thanks...........
    Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, VEED IO is like the Swiss Army knife of lead magnets in the tech world – with 150 tools in their belt, they’re basically the MacGyver of free tool marketing! 🛠️💻 How many tools does it take to fix a marketing problem? Well, apparently 150 for VEED!