• Subscribe
  • Use the '4 green lights' approach to find your Product-Market Fit (PMF).

Armin Li
    4 replies
    Startup success isn't just about hard work, it's about navigating the unfair game with the right strategy. Use the '4 green lights' approach to find your Product-Market Fit (PMF). 1️⃣ Value proposition: Create what people need. 2️⃣ Persona: Identify your ideal customer. 3️⃣ Positioning: Craft unique, resonating messaging. 4️⃣ Go-to-market: Find a repeatable way to reach your audience. Each green light signifies progress towards PMF. All red? Keep the vision, stay motivated. One green? You're onto something, keep pushing. Two green? Be methodical. Three green? You're close, but remember, it's an unfair game. Airbnb's journey is a great example. They started with air mattresses in dorms, but found their PMF in being a hotel alternative. Be honest about your progress. How many lights have you turned green?

Replies

Jimmy Cooper
    I'm intrigued by the "4 Green Lights" approach to finding Product-Market Fit (PMF), could you further explain how this method works and share some practical examples of its application in real-world scenarios?
    Armin Li
    @jimmycoopster Based on my previous experience doing venture capital and entrepreneurship, I am also applying it in my startup https://askgen.ie!
    Viscanzo Smith
    Your detail give me my product. Thanks for that. Previously i work on Patriot Lighting Ceiling Fans and now i cover whole category of it and make some sales too.