• Subscribe
  • Ubuntu is real! 'I am what I am because of who we all are'

Eyüphan Aslan
    4 replies
    Hello all, PH has a great environment for ventures to be supported but each of us can support each of others - right? I don't know the numbers, it must be confidential. But if there are 100 founders, there are also 1000 marketing, and SEO experts, employees, and consultants to leverage ventures with their offers. My approach is that each of us can support each other. We will not lose. Or, do we? After this post, I will start to upvote ventures as much as I can. Do you know why? Because they need. If you have time, get in touch with them to understand further. But every upvote encourages founders. If you are a founder, you probably know its value and necessity. Everyone has not enough budget, knowledge or high-level marketing/technical/finance ability to leverage their venture at a better level but I'll try to do my best to support and upvote ventures. Because 'I am what I am because of who we all are'. Because I believe in the power of Ubuntu. Here I am to collect feedback, I know every feedback is crucial and valuable - as long as we do not lose focus on improving each other. Kindest Regards, Eyuphan Aslan

Replies

Declan Xavier Holbrook
    I love that Ubuntu philosophy! I think we all need more of that community mindset. Keep spreading that positive energy and supporting creators. I'm gonna go upvote some cool new products now too!
    Eyüphan Aslan
    @declanxavierholbrook It is very promising to see that I am supported in this regard. Thank you very much for your support. I also try to upvote as much as I can. I especially focus on under 10 upvote so that I can encourage. However, unfortunately, the problematic side of these businesses is this: there is a paid upvote sale. This can prevent organic growth and cause the real value to remain behind. I think this part is a bit complicated; should it be evaluated within the scope of Growth Hacking?
    Eyüphan Aslan
    Till now, I upvoted nearly 200 ventures here. I read them, most of them are cool. I'll do for more. I trust that I inspire creators and entrepreneurs to continue everything they believe in. I liked that approach, trust me we all need that approach.
    Eyüphan Aslan
    I kindly suggest you share your new product here. Don't make its advertisement but tell us here why you trust your product and what benefits are to B2B, B2C, C2C, B2B2C or whatever. Trust me, the 'Ubuntu' is real!