• Subscribe
  • Trend on all-in-one platforms – are you in?

Kate Ramakaieva
    3 replies
    Recently a lot of new software has been launched, positioning itself as an all-in-one solution for businesses. Do you prefer using separate polished tools for each of your tasks, or an all-in-one solution that keeps everything in one place, minimizing unnecessary distractions? My way is all-in-one, no mess 😎 Today is the launch day for my friends’ project, Amploo. They worked hard to create a polished solution for task management, time tracking, HR databases, asset management, and much more — check them out: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/amploo.

Replies

Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    Launching soon!
    If it's a personal tool, I might choose a standalone product, but for company use, I prefer an all-in-one solution.
    Vitaliy Ivanyshyn
    I think it's great that we're moving towards multifunctionality. It's definitely a challenge to create a product that does everything well, and it comes with a lot of responsibility. But in my opinion, these all-in-one solutions have huge potential and shouldn't be afraid of competition. Wishing your friends the best of luck, and I'll definitely check it out!