• Subscribe
  • To the marketers! What's the #1 most painful thing when you're doing a influencer campaign?

Daniel Baraghoush
    14 replies
    What is the most painful part of the process for an influencer marketing campaign? Is it finding the influencers? Running the campaign? Quality assurance? Whatever. Just curious and I'll give a random $20 amazon gift card to someone who replies!

Replies

Maria
    Starting pain point is choosing the right tools in the ocean of amazing products. 😵 Speaking with marketers from my network, I concluded that the most painful is sometimes just a human factor 😄 Or let's say interpersonal not alignment. Some influencers are acting as super starts (and usually they really have reasons), while some marketers didn't get used to dealing with it, so it requires extra time to adapt to the flow and connect with certain personalities, requirements, and timing... Well, speaking from a point of persons who are not believing in the success of full automatization of campaigns 😄 And of course - budget. Or better say - ''budget trends'' that the market is dictating. 💸
    Daniel Baraghoush
    @maria_brm "budget trends" lol so true. Prices fluctuate so much and its really hard to compare. And ya it's tough to get a feel for what it will be like working with someone just from their content.
    Shivam chawla
    For me they do the fake promises and almost never complete their work on due date. Plus its getting difficult now a days to optimize the ROI because they have increased their charges soo much even with dropping engagement. Other thing they create issues if you tell them to do the changes.
    Gajan Nagaraj
    @shivam_chawla5 You should checkout CreatePay - https://www.producthunt.com/post.... We just launched and aim to solve some of these issues for brands :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Budgeting! You will find out that the cost is 20x higher than your monthly salary. 😃
    Daniel Baraghoush
    @busmark_w_nika hahaha well said! And its tough to compare a bunch of price points. I kinda find it chaotic right now.
    Aphelia T.
    Timesheet by Technuf
    Timesheet by Technuf
    Sometimes it feels that good old WoM is best investing time, effort and money (HR costs, for instance) into. Unpaid reference seems more effective in a long run. So probably the pain of influencer campaign implementation is that the results of it would be somehow overestimated.
    Maero
    I think that the launch of companies
    Ni ✌🏾& ❤️
    For me, it's finding the right influencer, they have it "fit in" with the brand. and the other is figuring out the price point, if any!
    Alvena Bins
    We play the game which can be found at the following link:cookie clicker. these days, a lot of it. There is a straightforward explanation for this phenomenon: the ages of our children have progressed.
    Ali Raza
    based on the feedback from many businesses that have run influencer marketing campaigns, the most challenging part of the process can vary depending on the specific campaign and the company's goals. However, here are some of the common pain points: Finding the right influencers: Identifying and selecting the right influencers can be a daunting task. It requires a lot of research, careful evaluation, and due diligence to find influencers who align with your brand's values and have a genuine following. Negotiating with influencers: Once you've found the right influencers, negotiating with them can be challenging, especially when it comes to pricing and deliverables. Content creation: Influencer marketing campaigns require a lot of content creation, including social media posts, blog posts, videos, and images. It can be difficult to ensure that the content created by the influencers meets your brand's standards and messaging. Monitoring and reporting: Monitoring and measuring the success of an influencer marketing campaign can be time-consuming and complex, especially if you're working with multiple influencers on different platforms. Overall, managing an influencer marketing campaign requires careful planning, coordination, and execution. Each step of the process can present unique challenges and pain points that need to be addressed to achieve a successful campaign.
    Kirill Sokol
    Skinive AI: Skin Scanner, health checkup
    Influencer marketing campaigns require careful planning, attention to detail and a willingness to adapt and adjust as needed. There are several potential pain points in a marketing campaign, but I would outline this main one: Negotiating terms and compensation. This can be tricky as influencers often have their own ideas about how much they should be paid and what their role in the campaign should be.