• Subscribe
  • To start Twitter marketing first, you should get 100 followers within a month!

Hello_Joy
    0 replies
    My account is still keep growing and reaching close to 700 followers currently! Not a very large account, but would love to share my Twitter journey! (How I felt and whether it worked or not) When I first started using Twitter for business, I spent at least 3 hours on it! And every single day keep contacting my audience and focusing expand my network: Tweet, Likes, Replies -> Repeat x 10 ( I'll share a little tip of my own: Use a fun GIF on your first reply, it's helpful to get a reaction!) 2 weeks later I got about 50 followers who are my target audience! And then my account grew quickly! This would be your first milestone on Twitter marketing! So keep focusing on reaching 50 followers ASAP! [Target audience] I think the best way is to find an ideal audience on Twitter for your product first! But checking the profiles of all users on Twitter spends a lot of time and effort! So just download hummin(Chrome extension for Twitter) and determine! Secondly, when you followed many users, segment them: career, interest, just friends, or if they could be your customer! Add a tag on the profile and collect similar people referring to the tag. It makes you find it easier and more streamlined to contact them later! Because when you tag users, you can see them on your right sidebar without moving the page if you use the tool! And you can directly send DM! Lastly, reply and likes to their tweets. Focus on building a close relationship. Care what they do or what they're into recently :) And don't miss a large account user among them! This is my tips! I'm managing Twitter growing challenge on Twitter, and there are at least 5+ people and 2 of them are going to hit 100 followers this week! If you want, connect me on Twitter and ask me anything! Let's make it! 👊
    🤔
    No comments yet be the first to help