• Subscribe
  • Thanks for #2 today

Gloria G
    31 replies
    Hi Product Hunter Fam!! Thanks so much for your support, which help us get #2 of the day!! (In case if you want to check more about it: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/boolvideo) There's no way we could have done it without you! Upvote, comment and sharing, all you have done really mean a lot for us! Our Conversion Rate is almost 10% today, and still increasing! From Toolkit to Boolvideo, we start from scratch, made many mistakes during this process, and still learning! But I think we really found the power of ProductHunt Community! More than just vote, people communicate, share, support each other here. We have a clear vision of what we want. We strive to create something on the internet that enhances our lives in the real world. In essence, we're all adventurers in this world, working to uncover and improve things. Thanks so much for the support from all of you, this is the best launch experience for me and Boolvideo Team. Cheers, Hanna&Gloria from Boolvideo Team

Replies

Nick Anisimov
    My congrats!
    Celine Lee
    Great! Congratulations, Gloria G! 🥳
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Congratulations :)
    Prem Saini
    Congratulations! 🚀
    Congratulations!!!
    Davide Camera
    ChatGPT Prompts for AI
    ChatGPT Prompts for AI
    Super! Congrats for the launch and for the results
    Apollon Latsoudis
    Congrats! Your message was well crafted, sincere and down to earth. Well done!
    Sofia Payne
    Congrats on being product #2 yesterday @lu_boolv and !! We launched myReach today and it's currently #3! ⚡️ Would love to get your support on our launch!
    Matthew
    Congratulations to you and the team!
    rebecca kim
    That is such a great achievement.. Congratulations on the launch and wonderful success.
    Carmen Judson
    Well done. looks like a great product!
    Rajat Dhamija
    Great job. Congratulations!
    Jai Singhal
    Pocket Hansei
    Pocket Hansei
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations 👍
    Grant Call
    Some excellent stats.
    bazm-e-paigham gujranwala
    I want to share some helpful information from Doors Delivered, your place for premium doors in the UK. Choosing the right door for your home is important because it can make your home look better, work better, and be more appealing. It's not just about safety; it's about making your home nicer. That's why we're here to help you make good choices. Doors Delivered is good at offering many different high-quality doors, like ones you use inside your house, ones for outside, and ones with pretty glass. Our goal is to help people who own homes make their homes better with really good doors, and we'll give you useful advice too. In our conversation, I'd like to answer any questions or worries you have about doors, whether you want to make the inside of your home better, make the outside look nicer, or make your home more secure. https://doorsdelivered.com/
    Simon Peter Damian
    Congratulations on #2 spot