• Subscribe
  • Suggestions on a B2B marketing/growth agency

Barada Sahu
    6 replies
    Hi community, I am the founder at Mason, and am looking for a good growth agency to help us scale our demand gen. Would love some suggestions from folks you have worked with or interacted in the past.

Replies

João Nina Matos
    I think when you're bootstrapping or starting with a tight budget, figuring out some basic lead gen on your own is what makes most sense– otherwise you'll forever be dependent on agencies to do that for you, and they can charge any price they want and you'll have limited options. That's my $0.02
    Barada Sahu
    @joao_nina_matos good advice for bootstrappers and early stage teams. Scaling is where should always look for an agency.
    John Marquez
    Hello Barada, The folks over at https://www.yesoptimist.com/ are a solid bunch - you should try getting in touch with them :)
    Kunal Mehta
    When it comes to choosing the right agency, consider their track record, expertise in your industry, and client testimonials. It's essential to find a partner that aligns with your goals and values. As a co-founder, I'd be happy to connect on Product Hunt and discuss further details to help you make an informed decision. Feel free to reach out when you're ready for your launch; I'd love to be there to support you!
    Fabian Maume
    Clutch.co can help you find relevant agencies