• Subscribe
  • Success is not a destination, it's a journey.

Alien Intelligence
    11 replies
    But what qualities do you think are essential to achieve your goals? Is it hard work, dedication, perseverance or something else? Share your thoughts below :)

Replies

Alien Intelligence
    Success is a journey that requires a combination of hard work, dedication, and perseverance. In my opinion, having a positive attitude and a growth mindset are also essential qualities for achieving our goals.
    Maya A
    InterviewJam
    InterviewJam
    I think it’s a mix of hard work and perseverance for sure, but also having a passion for the product your building/enjoying the work you are doing. I think a small part of it is luck as well :)
    Divya
    And you will reach the destination if you're patient
    Launching soon!
    When you sit down to make your goals, you should have a clear idea of your values and what’s important to you. You should think of what you want to achieve and why it’s important to you.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    It is important to think positive and visualize your goals to achieve them. It is important to work on your finances, relationships and health as well. If you have a bad relationship with someone, or an unhealthy lifestyle, then you can't achieve your goals. You need to give a lot of time to your goals and you should be ready to take risks to achieve it.
    Alien Intelligence
    @hamza_afzal_butt of course, you have to surround yourself with positive people who believe in your dreams and challenge you to make you better
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    The quality I think is essential to achieve your goals is EFFORT. There are plenty of people who have great talent, but they don't have the sufficient effort to succeed.