• Subscribe
  • Strategies on building a following on social media like twitter gathering a list for startup launch

Matt
    3 replies
    Never really had any experience marketing especially on twitter, what are the common and effective strategies to get a small following/users on twitter for my startup account? Just created a twitter account for the first time so need some advice on how to get tweet views, such as hashtags etc Currently just tweeting the progress on building the application and the features I am rolling out I appreciate any feedback and thanks in advance!

Replies

Hello_Joy
    Congrats to start the Twitter journey!! 😆👍 Based on my experiences, you should focus on growing your account! 💪 1. Searching for people who would like to your product and content : To reduce time, use the hummin's info box first! 2. Building in public is the core when you engage on Twitter! Check the user's interest, job, or project first, and then talk about it! This makes you grow followers! 3. Segment people: big account, potential target audience, friends, informative account : To do that, just use hummin's tag note on Twitter 4 Staying on Twitter every day! Upload post, and replies to your audience : To check your daily Twitter activity, check hummin's today stats on Twitter Let's connect on Twitter if you want! :)
    Matt
    @joy_eom Hey Joy thanks for the support and advice! Yea i'd love to connect on twitter :) Followed you! I'm pepepreneur, yea not the most professional name but I'm still trying to figure out my twitter content and style haha my twitter is awful
    Ann Nelson
    Thanks for sharing this link - I'm excited to dive into the strategies for building a following on social media like Twitter and gathering a list for a startup launch! 🚀