• Subscribe
  • Social Proof

Priyank Sharma
    2 replies
    Make a campaign out of your customer reviews Choose your top three reviews and send them to your engaged list Add it to your welcome series if it does well so that all new subscribers may see it Social proof is a simple approach to sell #ecommerce #emailmarketing #D2C #retail #socialproof #customertestimonial #review

Replies

Yasmin Atkinson
    social proof is the concept that people are more likely to do something if they see that others are doing it too. It could be choosing a restaurant because it has great reviews or adopting a political viewpoint because many respected people hold it. Marketers use it to create momentum, but it can also lead to groupthink and herd mentality.
    David Wheat
    Thanks for the info. By the way, I'm seeking for essay writing services online to assist me with my essay writing services, and while doing so, I came across this website https://www.topwritersreview.com... Here I can see several sites that will help me complete my essay assignment on time, and I can also check the reviews of these sites to help me select the best one for me, and I may choose smartwritingservice after reading the reviews.