• Subscribe
  • Simplified Logging & Funneling Solution: Share Your Thoughts!

Furkan Demir
    1 reply
    Hello Product Hunters! I am exploring the idea of a basic, non-complex logging and funneling tool designed for ease and simplicity as a indie hacker. In a world where digital tools often become overly complicated, I believe there's a place for straightforward solutions. But I need your insights! 🔍 The Need for Simplicity Do you find current logging and funneling tools too complex or cluttered? Are you spending more time learning the tool than actually using it for your work? My concept focuses on stripping down to the essentials, making it user-friendly and efficient. But is this something you would find useful? 💬 Engage in Discussion I am here to listen! Share your thoughts, pain points with current tools, and what you would ideally want in a logging and funneling tool. All suggestions and questions are welcome.

Replies

Huudle AI Project Assistant
    Heeey! Yes, some tools are complex and lack information on the internet sometimes. I tried to learn from videos on the internet but I believe there should be more documentation about that.