• Subscribe
  • Shot gun licence and DA

Igor Cozman
    1 reply
    Asking for a friend, who has gone no contact with her father - he has a history of unreported DV and psychological/emotional abuse against her. If the father turns up at her home after she has requested no contact and she reports it to the Police what will likely happen? He has a shot gun licence. She is wondering if armed police would turn up.

Replies

Apollo Marsh
    I'm really sorry to hear about your friend's situation. Dealing with issues of no contact and potential safety concerns can be incredibly stressful. If her father shows up despite her request for no contact, it's crucial she considers her safety first. In such cases, if she reports it to the Police, they will likely take it seriously, especially given his history and possession of a shotgun license. They may send armed officers for her protection, depending on the perceived risk. In a similar scenario, a friend of mine faced a similar situation and found that involving the authorities promptly helped ensure her safety. It's always better to be cautious in such matters. For those considering self-defense or ensuring their security, quality ammunition matters. I've come across reliable options at https://bulkmunitions.com/rifle/223-rem-556x45-ammo/ for bulk purchases, which can be reassuring when preparing for any situation.