• Subscribe
  • Share your vision for the future of software

Andreas Møller
    8 replies
    With NoCode and GPT growing in popularity at incredible speed it is safe to say the the future of software development will look very different than today. But what do you think that future looks like? What types of services will change the most and how? Share your idea, it is ok to go full science fiction, the truth is almost always stranger :)

Replies

Krishna Kumar
    The way I see it, there is no one common future for Software. Many different paths emerge and separate. Some grow strong, some wither away and some merge back. Automation, by whatever name you call it - AI or RPA for example - will subsume quite a few of the low hanging and repetitive paths, leaving space for more complex and more original paths to emerge
    Andreas Møller
    @kkumarkg Yes that is most likely true, But I was fishing for the moonshot visions :) Like if someone in 1990 had said: "One day we will be able to build software on our telephone" :)
    Salma Mayorquin
    Hi Andreas, Just shared our vision in a new blog we've started: https://blog.remyx.ai/posts/auto...
    Andreas Møller
    @smayorquin Excellent! thank you for sharing.
    Apollon Latsoudis
    Great question! I would definitely love to see full software compatibility so that each application can easily be embedded on a unified software environment without friction and effort. That would make life easier (rebundling effect) and would allow for greater interactions between software applications and stunning results (image AI tools working together to convert speech to text, then to any other medium such as video or presentations or graphs without having to switch between applications).
    Andreas Møller
    @apollon440 Ok I did ask for for science fiction. I was thinking of something slightly more REALISTIC like, all software will be build by highly evolved dolphins or something.
    Amanda Trincher
    I think that there will simply be more and more new technologies, frameworks or approaches, methodologies for creating software, as SaMD appeared in the medical sector https://exoft.net/what-is-samd-a... And such updates will be everywhere